We can take two with us, and my friend Karen lent me two so I can work to find the best combo of not too much shit combined with enough room for shopping :). I hope I can make it to 2 at some point this evening.
With that said, I leave for the airport at 4:30am tomorrow morning. I am beyond excited. I am even more excited that everyone is so excited for me and supportive of my trip (even my work peeps that have to pick up everything I am leaving behind!)
I plan on blogging whenever I can. Or, in other words, whenever I have Internet access. You just never know how well that is going to work out. Thanks for caring enough to even read this. I hope it keeps you all entertained!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Chicago, IL
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteTwo thoughts, 1) you can buy cheap and semi-disposable clothing in H.K. & Bangkok.
2)Buy a cheap suitcase before leaving for home, and accidently lose it at airport with all your info on it and let airline ship it home for you as lost luggage(only packed with losable items).
YOU WILL DO GREAT!!
MAKE EVERYTHING AN ADVENTURE & LOVE IT!!
unkie