Monday, December 6, 2010

Amusement Day




So today was a great day. Have I mentioned that I love it here? We started the day with a trip to Stanley market which is a bunch of small shops with trinkets, T-shirts, and cheap junk. I didn't buy you anything from there (don't get too excited, I think Thailand is a better place to buy the junk).

We then continued on to Ocean Park - which is a theme park similar to Disney. We rode some amazing rides that were on the side of a cliff






We then had out first business meeting with Paul Pei, who is the sales and marketing executive. He got his start in the states in the hotel industry - so it was interesting to hear him speak. We then finished our tour of the park by checking out the giant pandas. Dinner is next on the agenda and then a night out. Tomorrow is the fashion meetings, so it should be a great day!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Stanley Market and Ocean Park

No comments:

Post a Comment