So last night was a little crazy. We got in at 3am and the rooms....well...let's just say that you need to pour water into the toilet to flush it. Have I mentioned that we are remote??
The rooms are so bare and old school I had no idea what was going on. We were told to lock our windows to protect our stuff...eek!
And then I woke up this morning. Holy shit, I'm seriously in paradise. No wonder the rooms are so crappy (which is the standard here btw)....who stays in the room when you have white sand beaches, 85 degree weather, parasailing, jet skiing, hiking, a village...and have i mentioned $7 hour long massages right on the beach? Amazing
They also have vendors that walk along the beach and you can buy fresh fruit that they cut and prepare for you on the spot
We are showering and getting ready for a group dinner on the beach. Then out to the disco! There are hundreds of vacationers on the island and it's a Thai holiday, so word on the street is that it is going to be quite an experience.
Tomorrow we are going snorkeling and to a fish viewing place on a boat. More fun in the sun adventure.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:The beach - Ko Samet, Thailand
No comments:
Post a Comment