Make sure you sign in so I know you are following me. Comments from the peanut gallery are welcomed and encouraged!
Why an adorable photo of my niece you may ask? I'm really just trying out this whole blog thing and wanted to make sure I could make the photo part work.
Outside of the meetings, below is a list of places I'll be visiting on my adventure...
Powerboat ride to Lamma Island from Hong Kong harbour and dinner at
Rainbow restaurant on the island
Sampan tour of Aberdeen Harbour
Visit to Stanley Market in Hong Kong
Funicular Ride to the Peak in Hong Kong
Hike from the Peak to Aberdeen Harbour through a national forest
Hike on Bowen Road mid-peak Hong Kong
Walking tour of Central Hong Kong
Visit to Lan Kwai Fong nightlife district near our hotel in Hong Kong
Walking tour of Kowloon
Visit to Ocean Park Hong Kong
Powerboat ride to national park islands off island of Ko Samet where we
can swim and snorkel and enjoy an outdoor lunch
Visit to the many beaches on the island
Visit the Buddhist Temple on Ko Samet
Visit to the fish farm on Ko Samet
Ride the elephants in Pattaya
In Bangkok we will do the following:
Visit the Grand Palace
Visit Wat Po
Visit Jim Thomson's House and Jim Thomson's main store
Ride the long boats through the Klongs
Shop in Patpong
Visit Kowsan Road (Backpacker's Paradise)
Along with other surprises in each location
Stay tuned for more as I begin my adventure...
- Posted using BlogPress
Location:Chicago, IL
No comments:
Post a Comment