Monday, December 13, 2010

Nothing

Today, I did nothing. But let me briefly take you back to last night. Last night was another fantastic dinner on the beach. I had the most amazing green curry I've ever had in my life. We then sat on these low tables and little pillows and drank some beers and played cards.



Oh, for those of you that know what I'm talking about, someone got iced...




Today, I did nothing and loved every second of it. How often do you get to sit in amazing weather, stare at a beautiful beach and just relax? I spent my day lounging around, napping, eating, and enjoying my last Thai massage. I loved today.








Tomorrow we leave Ko Samet quite early and head back to Bangkok. On our way, we stop at Gemopolis, the Pandora factory and we get to ride elephants (a personal trip highlight for me I hope!)

We then check into our 5 star hotel - which will be a nice change of pace from the camping-esq living we are currently doing.

I know the days are quickly passing, and I'm trying to hold on to them as much as I can. I just don't want this experience to end!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Last day in Ko Samet, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment