Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm here!

Made it! We came in about 3 hours late...but were here. I know I'm blogging a ton -well see if i keep it up once the fun really begins. Plus, I hope I'm interesting and not inundating you guys too much...

So it's 12am here - or 10am Chicago time. I cant really see the city yet because it's so dark, but there are tons of Xmas decorations. It looks like a typicL city from what I can tell so far. LOTS of shopping. I've already seen Tiffanys...oh my! Even thought it's late, we are all heading to grab our first official non-airplane meal. Amazing. Tomorrow is all touristy stuff, so I hope I'll have some adventures to share!

Here are a few pics so far. This is us having out first cocktail on the obnoxious plane ride



There are 22 of us total - including 2 depaul staff. Here is out tiny hotel room and my roommate/coworker Julie and I. Don't judge us for what we look like after 24 straight hours of travel!






:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:The Garden View Hotel in Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, You can't blog too much! I am simply fascinated and am loving the opportunity to share in your adventure in this way. Thank you for doing this! Enjoy your official first Hong Kong meal...and sleep well.

    ReplyDelete